It seems Carnage will be the first down-loadable character for the recent Ultimate Alliance 2 video game.Would you pay $2 or so to download him to your system?

18 Responses to “Carnage Added to Ultimate Alliance 2”

1. #1 AbdulAziz says:

Not a chance, this is a very terrible Spider-Villain
    Thank you Sentry for slicing him to halfs in space

2. #2 Spider-Girl says:

I’m actually pleasantly surprised that they gave him his own moves rather than just using Venom with a new skin. I don’t think I would pay $2 to have him though. The only way I would do that is if there was a character I really, really wanted. Otherwise, it’s a waste of money for such a below par game.

3. #3 Styleshift says:

“Eh yo Cletus I’m happy for you, and I’mma let you finish slaughtering people but The Joker had one of the BEST DL content releases of all time…………..OF ALL TIME!!!”

4. #4 Spider-Girl says:

Hahaha…good one Styleshift!

5. #5 carnagesblood says:

Hell ya i would buy him for $2!!!!!….first i gotta get the game.

6. #6 Iron Lantern says:

Looks cool, although I’m not a big fan of the head smashy-smashy. It seems too forced for me, like how Venom attacks with his tongue (yeah, he has a big tongue, whoopty doo. Doesn’t mean he fights with it!) I’d like to see an attack where he stretches his arms, or torso, like in the ol’ ps1 Spidey game. 2 bucks seems pricey.. if it was a 3 pack for 2 bucks hell yeah, but not 1..

7. #7 Styleshift says:

LOL thanks Spider-Girl. =)

8. #8 eddiebrock says:

Could this be a sign that Carnage is indeed the Spider-man 4 villain? Or maybe I’m reading too much into it.

9. #9 Enigma_2099 says:

No. I don’t care how good the game is… No. Anything I pay money for better affect the game in a substantial way…

Besides, if Tony Stark had actually USED Carnage against the Anti Reg… there would be no way in HELL he could redeem himself after that.

10. #10 Josh says:

I’ll think about it. I don’t know if I want to pay $2 for just one character though.

11. #11 Styleshift says:

Oh yeah……..I was so busy joking that I forgot to make my comment. =O
    Yeah, I don’t agree with down loadable content. A $60 50 GB Blu Ray disc should have everything already on it upon it’s purchase.
    There is absolutely no reason I should have to use extra Hard drive space OR pay for something like this. There are a few exceptions, but I really believe this is silly.
    Hmmm we’ll see though…

12. #12 Enigma_2099 says:

You do know the “theory” behind downloadable content, right?

You’re basically paying to “unlock” data already on the disc…

13. #13 Styleshift says:

I doubt it, I really think some hackers would have confirmed that by now.
    I mean the Wii can be hacked into a DVD player and do other really cool things…

14. #14 Enigma_2099 says:

That’s why I said “theory”

I can’t prove you wrong, but then again, you can’t prove I’m wrong…

15. #15 bulletproofsponge says:

I dunno if that many people will pay for carnage. Doubt it.

16. #16 ScarletSpiderfan says:

Lame and nonsensical in the context of the story… is he just a pro registration character or does he work for either side when u start act 2? And btw does anyone know his alt costume? it’d b cool if it was toxin or spidercarnage, though i probably still wouldnt pay. they said he’s the first of five characters so if it was a good deal i’d prob wait 4 some pack where u can get all 5 for less than if u bought them individually….

17. #17 {Hero}.Fearless says:

I think Carnage is awsome but noone beats Spiderman and Venom is cool too.

18. #18 Brad Fallon says:

This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out far more associated to this subject. I must confess your knowledge extended my sentiments as well as I’m going to proper now take your feed to remain up to date on each coming blog posts you might probably create. You’re worthy of thanks for a job completely carried out!