96 PFC Spider ManWho knew Spidey was a WW2 vet. Leave your funny caption in the comment section.

11 Responses to “Spider-Captions # 84”

1. #1 Bethereds says:

Spinne-Menche, Spinne-Menche, dos verboten ich bin ein Berliner-Menche..

(I don’t speak german so I can’t really translate it.)

Kumo-ou Kumo-ou, kumo no you ni dekiruze. Webu wo yoku tukereruze, dorobo mo atumarareruze, hora! mite, Kumo-ou iru yo!

(I do speak Japanese, but this translation takes a lot of liberties, since they call him Supaida-Man in Japan anyway…)

2. #2 Any wheatcakes left? says:

Of course Spidey was in WW2. Remember the unreleased Ditko cover of Amazing Fantasy 15 when he was punching Hitler in the face?

3. #3 daredevil man without beer says:

BASE!!!!! how low can you go from death row, what’s a brother know back is the in incredible rythme-enible cause you know who i be, i be numba 1. Like da termanator x fund……………CHAAAAA!!!

4. #4 spiderman252 says:

Hey pal, have you seen Captain America around? We are caught in the same time loop…

5. #5 BD says:

LOL @ the comments. Spiderman252, I literally just laughed out loud.

6. #6 herbiepopnecker says:

Oh, cool….I’m being reborn!
    Does this mean I get to stay married to MJ?!
    I wanna!!

7. #7 Eugene Hwang says:

Spidey’s mission to travel back in time to save his parents from the Red Skull went awry when he found out that even back then… THEY WERE ROBOTS!!!!!

8. #8 Billium3 says:

What? You guys didn’t know Spidey’s an unlockable character in Call of Duty 3?

9. #9 AbdulAziz says:

I saw this image before, my friend gave me the link, just don’t know where

10. #10 jack @ Cheap Halloween Costume Shop says:

That’s a cool image.Thanks for sharing such image with us.I hope you ll share some more cool pics with us.

11. #11 Halo Reach News says:

Really exceptional piece, I enjoyed reading it. It had some excellent facts. I am bookmarking this web page.