8 Responses to “Ultimate Spider-Man Trailer Spotlights Iron Armor”

1. #1 Enigma_2099 says:

*sigh* I’m gonna go watch Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.

This is a Dan Slott book in animated form.

2. #2 Jon says:

I would love if this were a hit, it would be like turning the screws. Hands up if anyone wants Spidey’s film rights to revert back to Disney………Anyone? Hello, Anyone? Didn’t think so.

This may be good if someone had an open mind, or it could be really really bad. Bendis said it’s like 30 Rock……It definitely won’t be on the level of Spectacular, we know that for sure. I’m kind of irritated watching this. The animation is as good as we’ve ever seen, but then there is Iron Man and S.H.I.E.L.D. and Grand Master Doom.

3. #3 Wes says:

Gonna take me awhile to adjust to this Spidey voice…

4. #4 Cap Cheesesteak says:

I dunno, I think it looks pretty dang good.
    Animation looks superb, art style is better than most things prior, and it looks to be focusing on fun above anything else- which is o.k. to do with Spider-man in my book. I know, I want good storylines too- but if it’s just fun Marvel Team-Up stories done well than that works great for me.

5. #5 Spidermars says:

Color me surprise that they’re using the Spidey Armor in this series. :D

This sound like it’s going to be a good one. :D

6. #6 SpectacularSpiderGuy says:

I really don’t like the tone of this show at all. They cancelled Spectacular Spider-Man FOR THIS?!

7. #7 Jon says:

@4 & 5

Like I said, I will have an open mind about the thing. There is no doubt the animation is top drawer. I just won’t be surprised if it turns me off either.

8. #8 J.A. Morris says:

I’ll remain open minded until I see an actual episode. But I’ll admit that I thought the same thing as SpectacularSpiderGuy when I was watching this.

I don’t mind the voice, but I hope the armor and the high tech gadgets are NOT part of every episode. Perhaps he tries them out & decides not to use them? I hope so.