get-attachment

I found this today and had to post it. Remember, Spider-Man can dodge Thor’s lightning but not Stegron’s tail.

7 Responses to “Kid recreates Stegron/Spider-man Fight”

1. #1 George Berryman says:

I for one welcome our new Spiked Dinosaur Tail overlords. ;)

2. #2 Lockdown says:

Story behind it was my son’s cousin didn’t have a Stegron toy so he took a model of a Stegosaurus and used one of his Spider-Man toys to make it look like the epic battle.

3. #3 hornacek says:

I picture George in front of a camera with a HAIL STEGRON sign behind him.

4. #4 George Berryman says:

If I had the money to make a HYDRA like organization based on Stegron, I would do so. Only we’d be more effective.

5. #5 hornacek says:

CUT OFF A TAIL AND TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE!

6. #6 Lockdown says:

Hail Stegron!

7. #7 George Berryman says:

I’m “uncle” to a ton of my friends’ kids, going back 13 years.

One day I was at one of my friends’ houses; they have two boys. At the time they were 9 & 10. I went to the guest bathroom, which was the kids’ shared bathroom, and while in there I noticed a plastic T-Rex on top of a Hulk action figure, biting his head.

I walked into the living room and looked at the two kids. “Who is responsible for what I just saw in the bathroom?” I asked.

The kids went wide-eyed. The parents’ faces grew grave. “What has happened?” my friend asked. I looked at him, concerned, before turning back to the kids.

“Someone set up a Hulk figure being eaten by a T-Rex. Who has done this thing?” I asked again.

The oldest raised his hand. “I did it,” he admitted. “The T-Rex is so much bigger than the Hulk, so…”

“The T-Rex is not a kaiju, where size also equals power,” I replied. Then I looked to the younger kid. “Tell me – what is the Hulk’s strength level?”

“HA!” he smiled. “Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier. He just gets stronger and stronger. He is the strongest one there is and a T-Rex couldn’t hurt him!”

I lowered my hand into a nearby candy bowl and threw the lad an Almond Joy with a proud nod.

That was four years ago. To this day the boys call me and ask me “Who would win between…”

;)