Civil War II #8
Spider-Man #11 (Black Cat?)
Amazing Spider-Man #25 (First Look)
Previews provided by Comic Book Resources
Civil War II #8
• A special guest-issue while Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness prime the grand climax of their first uber-arc!
• It’s the holidays and both our heroes are alone…
• …which means they’re the only ones who can SAVE CHRISTMAS!
• That’s right, the holiday is under attack… from the least likely of places!
SCARE TACTICS CONTINUES!
• Jessica Drew is in the fight of her life against THE HOBGOBLIN!
• Jessica is pushed to the absolute brink physically, mentally and emotionally, as Hobgoblin does the unthinkable…
THE CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• Prowler continues to wrestle not only with the meaning of his existence, but also the underground army of unruly super villains the Jackal has created!
• The untold history of MILES MORALES’ FATHER!
• What was life like for Jefferson Davis before his son was born…
• …When he was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
• It’s all been leading to this… Chthon rises!!
• Carnage’s odyssey has finally taken him to the mother of all dark gods. Will he survive long enough to meet the maker of the Darkhold?
Amazing Spider-Man #25
HUGE BLOWOUT ISSUE!
• STUART IMMONEN (STAR WARS, AVENGERS) takes the artist reins of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and joins Dan Slott for a 40-page main story!
• Then don’t miss a super-secret short story by Dan and Giuseppe Camuncoli!
• TOP-SECRET BONUS CREATIVE TEAM!!!
• Hannah Blumenreich makes hers Marvel, making her Spider-Debut!
• Cale Atkinson brings another story of the A-May-ZING SPIDER-AUNT!
(Due March 15th, 2017)
(Provided by Newsarama)