Amazing Spider-Man #23 (Gwen Stacy)
Clone Conspiracy #4 (Gwen Stacy)
Invincible Iron Man #3 (Mary Jane)
Monsters Unleashed #1 (Spider-Man/Peter Parker)
Mosaic #4 (Spider-Man/Peter Parker)
Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #14 (Black Cat)
Spider-Gwen #16 (Spider-Man/Miles Morales)
Unbelievable Gwenpool #10
Venom #3 (Black Cat)
Kingpin #1 (First Look)
Previews provided by Comic Book Resources
Amazing Spider-Man #23
A CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• Gwen Stacy is back in the land of the living and in league with The Jackal.
• But why? She’s not evil. She’s not being mind-controlled. What would push the one of the most beloved characters in Marvel history to join one of Spider-Man’s worst villains?!
Clone Conspiracy #4
• The darkest Spider-Man story ever gets EVEN DARKER!
• Doctor Octopus and the Lizard have both been on a tight leash, but decide it’s time to stop playing nice…
• Mosaic has his first super hero encounter as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN guest-stars!
• Mosaic is finally getting used to his possession-like powers, but has he bitten off more than he can chew with the wall-crawler?
• After working as a Guardian of the Galaxy and a Space Knight, all of the Venom symbiote’s good deeds have left it abandoned, starving and alone…
• Bonded to a new host — far crueler than Flash Thompson ever was — the symbiote finds itself returning to its old ways.
• Get ready to sink your teeth into the deadliest Venom story yet!
Invincible Iron Man #3
• Riri faces her first big Marvel villain. A big Iron Man villain. And it does not go great. Will Riri find a way to rise to the challenge she has set for herself? Does she really have what it takes?
• All this plus, Riri finds out who else is running around as Iron Man… Riri Williams makes international headlines.
• Find out why.
Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #14
CAT SCRATCH FEVER!
• It’s the big showdown! Gato a gato!
• As Black Cat’s reign of terror grows, how can Patsy hope to stop them?
• Especially when she keeps losing her friends… to the other team!
• Continuing the story from SPIDER-MAN #12, Miles and Gwen find themselves in an Earth-65 adventure that’s going to rock both of their worlds (and universes).
• Don’t forget to reserve your copy of this mini-crossover!
Unbelievable Gwenpool #10
• JOIN THE GWENPOOL ARMY!
• Give your all to Gwen for very little appreciation!
• After all — you’re probably just an extra created to serve her, right?
Monsters Unleashed #1
STORY BY Cullen Bunn
ART BY Jay Leisten and Steve McNiven
COLORS BY David Curiel
LETTERS BY VC’s Travis Lanham
COVER BY Art Adams, Francesco Francavilla, Geof Darrow,
Jee-Hyung Lee, Ken Niimura, Mike Deodato Jr.,
Mike Mignola, Ron Lim, and Steve McNiven
THE EPIC BATTLE MARVEL FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, DRAWN BY TODAY’S GREATEST ARTISTS!!!
It’s all hands on deck with the AVENGERS, CHAMPIONS, GUARDIANS, X-MEN and the INHUMANS as they clash with monstrous threats that threaten to destroy every corner of the Marvel Universe. Who are the LEVIATHONS? Who controls them? How can they be stopped before Earth becomes another tragic, barren world in their wake? Written by powerhouse writer CULLEN BUNN and drawn by Marvel legend STEVE McNIVEN, this issue is the beginning of something big that you just can’t miss!
WILSON FISK BUILDS A BRAND-NEW EMPIRE!
The KINGPIN has done bad things. Deplorable things. He has cheated the law. He has blackmailed rivals. He has killed. But that’s all in the past. The Kingpin is back in the city that he loves and ready to make his mark as a titan of legitimate industry, but needs to rekindle his public image. When Wilson Fisk makes disgraced journalist SARAH DEWEY an offer she can’t refuse, the spiraling saga of crime and betrayal begins anew. Don’t miss the start of Kingpin’s ongoing series, written by breakout writer MATTHEW ROSENBERG and illustrated in the heavy noir stylings of BEN TORRES, as Manhattan’s criminal mastermind returns to the Big Apple with honorable intentions, but no one in his circle remains pure on his climb back to the top.
They say that every villain is the hero of their own story. Yes, Wilson Fisk has done some bad things. Deplorable things. He has cheated the law. He has blackmailed rivals. He has killed. But that’s all in the past now. It’s time for a new beginning. And it begins this February in KINGPIN #1 – the new ongoing series from breakout writer Matthew Rosenberg and Marvel newcomer Ben Torres!
The Kingpin is out for a clean start. Wilson Fisk returns to the city he loves with a new goal in mind—to make his mark as a titan of legitimate industry. First things first though, he’ll need to repair his public image. When Wilson Fisk makes a disgraced journalist an offer she can’t refuse, the spiraling saga of crime and betrayal begins anew. Sure, he’s out for a clean start. How long before his hands get dirty again?
Manhattan’s criminal mastermind returns to the Big Apple with honorable intentions, but no one will remain pure on his climb back to the top! Don’t miss the thrilling crime-noir debut of 2017, when KINGPIN #1 comes to comic shops and digital devices everywhere on February 8th!
(Provided by Newsarama)
(Due Febraury 8th, 2017)