Amazing Spider-Man #24 (Gwen Stacy?)
Ghost Rider #4 (Silk)
Mosaic #5 (Spider-Man/Peter Parker)
Prowler #5 (Gwen Stacy/Spider-Gwen)
Rocket Raccoon #3 (Kraven The Hunter)
Spider-Gwen #17 (Spider-Man/Miles Morales)
Uncanny Avengers #20 (Spider-Man/Peter Parker)
Amazing Spider-Man #25
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (FCBD)
Previews provided by Comic Book Resources
Amazing Spider-Man #24
A CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• Spider-Man has been through hell…
• The Jackal has taken his best shot, but Spider-Man doesn’t need to face him alone.
• Discover who is joining Spider-Man in his battle!
• Ed and Joe are back and continuing the most intense story that either the Wall-Crawler or Merc-Mouther (?) has ever experienced!
• Itsy Bitsy is faster, stronger and better than our heroes, and they have no way of defeating her!
• So the body count is only going to rise…
“SCARE TACTICS” PART 4!
• SPIDER-WOMAN VS. HOBGOBLIN!
• FINAL ROUND, WINNER TAKE ALL!
“SITTING IN A TREE” PART 4!
• Who is the mysterious villain threatening Miles’ universe all the way from Gwen’s universe?!
A CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• For months, the Jackal has been resurrecting superhumans in secret, including THE PROWLER, who’s been operating as his right-hand man!
• But as the Jackal’s carefully-stacked house of cards starts to tumble, some of the super villains he’s brought back to life will try to settle some old scores with Jackal’s favorite deputy…
A MONSTERS UNLEASHED TIE-IN!
• An endangered habitat! A peaceful protest! And a team of freelance troubleshooters determined to end the work-stoppage at any cost!
• Sounds like a job for the Champions, right? Only, nobody mentioned anything about GIANT MONSTERS FALLING FROM THE SKY!
Uncanny Avengers #20
• After being hounded for months, the Red Skull’s counterattack against the Unity Squad is almost a total success. The former Unity Squad members are tortured by their own worst fears and past failures.
• The first arc of the newest Marvel Super Hero comes to a close!
• Spider-Man and Mosaic’s adventure continues as Mosaic gets face-to-face with his first super villain and collateral damage.
• All of Mosaic’s preconceived notions are called into question!
Ghost Rider #4
“FOUR ON THE FLOOR” CONTINUES!
• That purple monster from space is STILL wreaking havoc across the West Coast…
• Even the combined efforts of the Hulk, Wolverine, and Silk can’t stop it!
• Time for the Ghost Rider to clean up their mess…
• Guest-starring the AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!
Rocket Raccoon #3
(Kraven The Hunter)
• You know what raccoons are good for? Hunting!
• You know who’s good at hunting? Kraven the Hunter!
• You know who thinks those last two points are false? Rocket!
• It’s S.H.I.E.L.D. vs. Egghead!
• Everything has hit the fan! The alien weapons have been unleashed!
• So where is Solo in all of this??
Amazing Spider-Man #25
STORY BY Dan Slott, Hannah Blumenreich, Cale Atkinson
ART BY Stuart Immonen, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Hannah Blumenreich, Cale Atkinson
COVER BY Stuart Immonen, Stanley “Artgerm” Lau, Tyler Kirkham,
John Tyler Christopher, Dave Johnson, Ron Lim, John Romita Sr. (Remastered)
HUGE BLOWOUT ISSUE!
• STUART IMMONEN (STAR WARS, AVENGERS) takes the artist reins of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and joins Dan Slott for a 40-page main story!
• Then don’t miss a super-secret short story by Dan and Giuseppe Camuncoli!
• TOP-SECRET BONUS CREATIVE TEAM!!!
• Hannah Blumenreich makes hers Marvel, making her Spider-Debut!
• Cale Atkinson brings another story of the A-May-ZING SPIDER-AUNT!
Strap in, hold on and get ready, True Believers – because your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is rocketing out of The Clone Conspiracy and into a brand-new story arc! Today – Marvel is pleased to present your latest look inside the mammoth 96-page AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25! Chart topping writer Dan Slott kicks off the next thrilling story– “The Osborn Identity” – and he’s bringing superstar artist Stuart Immonen along for the ride! Norman Osborn is back and he’s deadlier than ever! But with the might of his multinational corporation at his back, Peter Parker is ready to take the fight to his old foe. Will it be enough to stop the former Green Goblin? Or has the power Norman has amassed in secret be enough to destroy the wallcrawler once and for all?
But that’s just the beginning! After a 40-page main story, fans will be treated to a cavalcade of can’t-miss creators! Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli bring you a top secret story that will have fans everywhere talking! Hannah Blumenreich makes hers Marvel with her Spider-Debut! Cale Atkinson brings you another installment of the A-May-Zing Spider Aunt! The villainous Clash returns courtesy of Christos Gage and Todd Nauck! Jacob Chabot and Ray Anthony Height bring you an all-new Marvel Tsum Tsum tale. And finally, James Asmus and Tana Ford take the webslinging wonder back to Shanghai for a sneak peek at some cutting edge Spider-Tech!
(Provided by Newsarama) (Due March 15th, 2017)
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man
STORY BY Chip Zdarsky
ART BY Paulo Siqueira
No Solicit Available At This Time
(Due May 6th 2017)
’TIL DEATH DO US… Part 2 (of 6)
(Provided by Comicvine) (Due March 8th, 2017)