Spider-Man reboot casting-THE FINAL EIGHT

According to Deadline, no final choice has been decided for the role of Peter Parker, but they have come down to a set list of candidates. Star Trek’s “Chekov” Anton Yelchin and Kick Ass’s Aaron Johnson are on the short list of eight that are currently up for the job. No Donald Glover to be found.

To see the report, follow this link: http://www.deadline.com/2010/06/sony-views-screen-tests-of-spider-man-finalists-decision-expected-shortly/

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Berryman vs Brand New Day: ASM #549-551

Next Article

Marvel Fight Club #5 – ‘Snowball’s Chance!’

You might be interested in …

12 Comments

1. What i do not understood is in fact how you’re no longer really a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably in terms of this topic, made me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be involved except it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

2. i would hate kickass guy, it was a good movie but cmon, nobody should play 2 superheroes, wouldnt like percy jackson guy because he doesnt seem right, it really should be an unknown, or they should go to a highschool and find a teenage kid who fits the profile

3. I’m totally game with Anton Yelchin. Love that guy. Glad Logan Lerman isn’t out anymore. I’m cool with him, too.

Would rather them get an unknown, though, but eh.

4. Lerman and Yelchin are the best. I don’t want that kid from Kick Ass. Still have low expectations.

5. the only one of the bunch I think is even a good actor is Anton Yelchin, I don’t think he’s right for the part.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *