Previous Article

Conan Mocks Spider-Man Musical Again

Next Article

Slott Tells Fan To F-Themselves

You might be interested in …

11 Comments

1. it’s all in the eyes. her whole thing screams “ROMITA” to me. GAHHH

she is gonna be great.

2. Damn! She does look like Gwen. Very hot.

@spideytracer: There will be a new costume for the film, although I don’t know just how “hand made” it will look. I too hope they go in this direction
    although I would not be surprised if it is something similar to what we saw before. Apparantly the new suit is very “high tech” in that is skin tight. There was an article around Thanksgiving time which discussed this and the tests that Andrew was doing with the suit.

3. Other than her looks, everyone seems to be forgetting just what a versatile actor Ms Stone is. In my opinion the franchise needed a reboot. Let’s just see what Mr Webb can do with our favorite wallcrawler. The cast is shaping up to be very interesting. Andrew Garfield is a self-confessed Spidey geek, so we can rest assured he’s going to want to put the proper stamp on Peter Parker. I’m hoping the costume will be changed slightly, and look more like a teenager made the thing. The last suit was amazing (no pun intended,) but there’s no way you could believe Peter Parker could whip that thing up in his bedroom. But time will tell, I guess

4. I loved her red hair, but she really does look like she’s walked off the page of an early Romita Gwen. So much more excited about this than the (sigh) musical.

5. i just see a blonde MJ! I think it’s her eyes! she will be great tho’! I wonder if she’s gonna be more 616 or Ultimate?

6. She actually resembles Romita’s artwork in that she could have played either, or. She looks good as Gwen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *