November 2008 Podcast With Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz

Amazing Spider-Girl writer Tom DeFalco and artist Ron Frenz are our guests this month. We talk about the possible cancellation of the book at issue #30. We also talk about what the fans can do to help save the book. Sal Buscema was scheduled to be on the show, but had a last minute church comitment. He’s agreed to come back and do a one-on-one interview in the future.
Click on the play button below to listen to the show.

[audio:http://spidermancrawlspace.podomatic.com/enclosure/2008-11-09T23_54_21-08_00.mp3]

To download the mp3 directly, click here. Once you listen to the show, please comment here or on this thread on the message board.
To subscribe to the show through itunes, click on this link.

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Weclome two new Crawl Space reviewers

Next Article

Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #1 Review

You might be interested in …

2 Comments

1. Hi, folks. My name is Frank (or MrSpock, because of my ears and my dream). I have started programming in 1985 and I work as a software developer now. I am basically both an old-school programmer (started with Pascal) and a new one (a child of the Internet era HTML, PHP) at the same time. I have basically lost a decade in the programming world. Losing the nineties is not as bad as it seems; I skipped the Windows era 😉

My dream in life is to develop affordable space travel and space tourism. As a result I also love collecting space related photos made by both pro’s and amateurs. One of own personal problems is that I tend to become an expert of a subject very quickly, so I have to keep changing subject often in order to stay sufficiently ignorant 🙂 This is why I am interested in many topics and many languages. Fortunately space travel has so far proven to be so complex that it will keep my attention for a long time 🙂

I’m usually more of just a lurker on the net but I’ll chime in when I feel I need to, looking forward to meeting everyone and being a part of the community! Well I won’t bore you guys and girls any longer, see you all around!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *