Wizard Chicago Comic Con Day 2 Pics

Another fun day at the Chicago Comic Con. Mrs. Crawlspace went to a couple fun panels. The first was with Sam Tremmel from True Blood. He plays Sam Merlott. The ladies love him. We also hit the Captains panel and along with 500+ folks we saw William Shatner, Avery Brooks and Scott Bakula.

I picked up my commission from Alex Saviuk who pencils the Sunday Spider-Man newspaper strips and penciled Web of Spider-Man for years. He’s one of my favorite artists and he killed it with the upside down kiss commission.
We also were able to get a signed picture with Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause from Charmed. It’s my step-daughter’s favorite show and she’ll love the pic.  

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Wizard Chicago Comic Con Pics Day 1

Next Article

Wizard Chicago Comic Con Day 3 Pics

You might be interested in …

6 Comments

1. Looks like you have had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I’m pretty sure that Storm is really RuPaul.

First Bailey scares little boys and now Brad is scaring little girls. That is a cool Spider-Girl outfit she has. Hope I can find some for my daughters as Halloween approaches.

2. Awesome commission, Brad! Would be nice to see a high resolution scan of that.

And wow, I can’t imagine cutting up panels and using them for pendants. Just…*shudders*. If I was there, I’d definitely buy some of them, though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *