Spider-Man Teaser Puzzle Day 2

Marvel  has released another puzzle piece. I’ve photoshopped it over yesterdays image. It seems Carlie Cooper and the Lizard will have a big role in 2010. Click on the picture for a larger view.

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #615 REVIEW

Next Article

Clone Saga Chronicles Presents “Web of Death/Life”

You might be interested in …

16 Comments

1. Sorry Berserk. I was talking to Spider-Girl when I sais that he may be reaching out to MJ …lol

2. I’m guessing its MJ Spider-Girl. Remember that OMD teaser that Wacker said would be released in a few days? Well that was a few days ago….lol

3. The next puzzle piece will reveal that Spider-Man is reaching for a Web of Spider-Man comic so he can read Spider-Girl instead of his own book. That would make perfect sense to me!

4. Isn’t it sad that this jigsaw puzzle campaign is more interesting than ANYTHING that’s been going on in the comics?

5. I’d much rather peter get with Carlie then that sorry caricature Michele. I wonder if th at is supposed to be Mac Gargen and the MVP clone scarlet spider in the top left corner?

6. hese guys don’t care about Spider-Man or the old-school fans, their loyalty is to themselves and to the Silver Age, what THEY used to read, and to hell with true fans. They treat women like objects, a vile, repugnant stance, and they reveal in the idea that they can’t be touched for it. But karma is a bitch and these guys are going to feel it hard.

I’m more intrigued by DeFalco’s grand plans for April in Spider-Girl. Methinks she’ll gradually gravitate towards The Black Tarantula’s way of life, and MJ will get pissed off Mayday let her slip from her responsible fingers

Even if the sequel to OMD is what we want it to e, and it turns out the marraige was always going to come back like Steve was always going to come back…was it worth the lies and comrpomises, the bile and the side-taking? Much like Steve’s return, if it’s what we want, it’ll be divine levels of suck. Slott can’t write Spidey for beans and neither can the rest of the webheads.

Bring back the true continuity, DeFalco needs the publicity.

7. Does anyone seriously care if Peter hooks up with Carlie Cooper? We all know how its going to end…

8. Let me guess, they are going to try to say that Mary Jane was all wrong for peter and try to excuse OMD/BND by saying that it was not Mephisto who gave peter the deal.

Yea, that’s how predictable and bad Spiderman has gotten over the last two years under Quesada and Wacker.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *