Spidey-Dude.com returns!

Hello folks,

Back on the 15th, we relaunched the site under a new domain. Spideydude.com isn’t there anymore (Since replaced by guys looking to sell you the domain for a huge amount of money) So we’re excited to bring you Spidey-Dude.com! A couple of things of note:

*NOT ONE, BUT TWO: Two New episodes of Clone Saga Chronicles are available! Episode 22 is called ‘Time Bomb!” (Spectacular Spider-Man 228 and Web of Spider-Man 129) And Episode 23 is about Scarlet Spider #3-5!

*NOTE: Currently we are working on getting the iTunes feed up, we’ll have that up as soon as possible. I’ll post how you can get the show to show up on iTunes on the site until we get the feed validated. 

*We’re re-releasing the ‘Lost Pages’ from the out-of-print Revelations Trade Paperback. 

*Starting next Monday… we’re doing a feature called Mayday Mondays, a look back series featuring that Stunsational Web-Head, Mayday Parker the Spectacular Spider-Girl!

By the way, the site is also Mobile Enabled! It’s optimized for smaller screens, so you can take the site on the go!

Lastly, thank you, my friends for checking us out.

(And thank you Brad Douglas for all the support over the years!)

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Amazing Spider-Man #696 Review

Next Article

Spider-Art #18

You might be interested in …

6 Comments

1. Hey Zach do you think that you and the other podcasters would do a comparison between the 616 clone saga and the ultimate clone saga I personally like the ultimate clone saga and see how much it holds up if at all.

2. Great to have this back. I was hooked on the clone saga when it was running. Yeah, it outstayed it’s welcome, but what an ending. Where did you post the instruction on how to get these via iTunes?

3. Glad you got it back on line. I loved hearing a new CSC for the first time in forever.

4. There’s the Complete Epic Books…. You can also get “the real clone saga” which has a six issue story that is based off of an outline of the originally proposed story. But the story that started it all is the Original Clone Saga Trade paperback.

5. Great news! I will be checking it out. Say, I really know nothing about Riley and have always been against the idea to begin with, so what issue could I start with as a jumping on point to get me through the whole Riley saga?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *